Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend Snapshot

I found a photo meme today called Weekend Snapshot and one thing that I like about it is that there is no theme. I felt it was a great way to start off my new blog.



This is me and


this is my hubby, TB, with our sweet little grandson, Tomas. Tomas is very dear to our hearts, a joy and a blessing. He is 3 and last year was diagnosed with pervasive developmental disorder, which is on the autistic spectrum. In these pictures, T is in his own little world. He has so many different expressions and sometimes they come one right after the other.

On other days, like this one, he doesn't seem to notice the camera.

4 comments:

Carver said...

Your grandson is adorable. Nice shots for your first weekend snapshot post. I enjoy doing this meme too.

Ladynred said...

Welcome to Weekend snapshot! Your grandson is handsome. And I have 3 year old daughter.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Weekend Snapshot! Your photos are so precious! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi sorry about the comment I made yesterday! I mean the name displayed wasn't my name it was my sisters. I forgot to sign up! So you went to my sister's blog. Sorry about that!
I'm talking about teachernorm.
Here is my site:
http://sweetagring.com

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!