Friday, October 12, 2007

Real Life


Friday Challenge

Today's photo challenge is real life and right away, I thought of babies. I hunted around until I found a picture of the first, real and new life I'd ever held--my son, born on Mother's Day in 1987. He is the best Mother's Day present I ever got and although waiting was hard the last week or so the whole experience was beautiful and we did it again, twice. I have pictures of me with my newly born girls and will post them another time. In addition to my beautiful son, I remember the kitchen sent up a lovely rose with each of my meals that day. Since Bill was born around 4 in the morning, I got 3 roses--plus some from my first husband, Bill's doting dad!

No comments:

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!