Monday, April 28, 2008



We had quite an exciting morning with our Little T. First we went on a safari ride at Great Adventure. It was a great morning to go because it was overcast (not too hot for the animals) and early enough that they'd be out roaming around...well, except for the big cats. They always seem to be sleeping!





Don't let Little T's expression fool you. He looks quite serious a lot when he is studying something and he enjoyed looking at all the animals. Some got a little too close for his comfort, though, and when that happened, he'd shut his eyes tightly!


Tomas showed us his ride-on jeep when we brought him back home. He was a little shy at first but he's quite proud of it. We had a great morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is great a safari ride!

happy tuesday!

MOUSEY

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!