Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Baby Pictures From Times I Don't Really Remember

Do mothers and fathers bathe their babies in the kitchen sink anymore or is that a thing of the past now that there are special infant tubs on the market? I don't remember this, of course, but I sure look like I was enjoying myself!

Sometimes I think I look more like my father and then other times when I see a picture like this, I can see my resemblance to my mother. I guess I look like them both!

Yep, I know what this bottle is used for ... but do I have the strength to lift it?

Oh, Ma, enough milk already! Can't I have some soda? Oh wait...parents don't give that to their babies yet!

We've always had a cat from my babyhood way on up into my 50s. This one is Bootie.

This is one of those family gatherings at my grandmother's house I wrote about earlier. I think this was for Thanksgiving dinner.


I'm the little girl down in front and that's my cousin Gary nearby. I'm surrounded by aunts and uncles. It was so nice to grow up in a town with so many famliy members around! The love was almost palpable.

No comments:

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!