Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He Did Hold Me!

I thought I had all the pictures of me as a baby and toddler but then realized my mom had given me an album full of pix. I looked and sure enough, there are tons of pictures from times I don't remember! :D One of the best surprises was pictures of me with my grandfather--and he's actually holding me!

Obviously, these pictures were all taken the same day as the ones I posted earlier. Here is my dad with my grandparents and me.

I was christened in April and my godparents were my Aunt Joyce and Uncle John, my mother's brother and sister-in-law. Here I am with my grandparents.

My dad holds me, flanked by my Aunt Joyce and Uncle John.

My parents are quite a handsome young couple aren't they?

No comments:

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!