Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #32: Cat Blogging Weekend



This weekend was pretty damp and dreary a good part of the time. Since I was achy with arthritis, fibromyalgia, my slipped and bulging disks and so on and feeling sorry for myself to boot I decided to amuse myself by taking pictures of the four footed gang for future posts. Here's a couple that didn't make the grade:




These are both of Cubby. I have tons and tons of better pictures of him. The first one looks goofy and the second one is too dark. Better luck next time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh what a beautiful cat.. Great shot, thanks for sharing.
Mine is up:
My Newphew's Scrap Place
Every Beat Of My Heart

A Slice of Life

About Me

My photo
happily remarried widow with 3 kids from my first marriage, 2 from my new marriage, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I have been blessed to have had 2 great loves in my life. I have had another blessing too: I had bariatric surgery (a duodenal switch) and that has saved my life!